1. Parties Involved
1.2. Your rights and obligations towards the Moosle customer are exclusively governed by the customer-user agreement.
2. Registration and conclusion of the contract
3. Term and Termination
4. Specification of Services / Rights of Use
4.2. We use the Moosle App to use the information transmitted in the course of your use for the further development of the Moosle App, in the course of cooperations with manufacturers of agricultural products and for scientific purposes in the course of cooperations with academic institutions.
4.3. We endeavor to always ensure the transmission of information by you to the Moosle platform. However, we cannot guarantee this all the time.
4.4. We are entitled to make changes to the Moosle platform at any time, in particular to modify the structure as well as functionalities, to set up new ones, to change them or to remove them completely or partially.
4.5. We grant you the simple, non-sublicensable, non-transferable right, revocable at any time, limited in time and content to the term of your user agreement, to access the respective current version of the Moosle platform via telecommunications and to use the functionalities associated with the Moosle platform in accordance with this agreement. You do not receive any further rights, in particular to the Moosle platform, the software application(s) underlying the Moosle platform or the operating software.
4.6. You may not use the Moosle platform beyond the use permitted under this agreement or have it used by third parties or make it accessible to third parties.
4.7. Within the scope of your use of the Moosle Platform, the following is prohibited:
- Copying, reproducing, distributing, displaying or using the Moosle Platform, in whole or in part, in any manner not expressly authorized by this Agreement;
- selling, lending or otherwise transferring the Moosle platform in whole or in part;
- reverse engineering, deriving, modifying, adapting, translating, decompiling, or disassembling the Moosle Platform, in whole or in part, or creating derivative works based on it;
- using the Moosle platform to infringe the rights of third parties, in particular intellectual property rights (such as image rights);
- using the Moosle platform to violate applicable law in the course of its use.
We shall be liable in accordance with the statutory provisions for intent and gross negligence. The same applies to the assumption of guarantees or any other assumption of strict liability as well as claims under the Product Liability Act or culpable injury to life, limb or health. Since we provide you with the Moosle platform free of charge within the framework of the user agreement, we are not liable for slight negligence.
6. Data Protection
8.3. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply; the place of performance for the mutual obligations arising from this contract shall be our registered office.
Date: January 27th, 2021